I have been feeling really awesome recently!!! I just broke my own record of 75 views in a day!! On 22nd August, I got 101 views!! And I’m very close to a 100 followers! Thanks for the love everyone! I’m gonna try harder now! I’m gonna blog more often! 🙂
Anywhoo, I’m all the more grateful! That’s because Lihn Tran nominated me for The Blogger Recognition Award!!!!! Here’s to all my WordPress friends! Let’s get to know me a bit better! 😀
The following are the rules for this award :
1)Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2)You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3)Write a post to show your award.
4)Give a brief story of why you started writing a blog.
5)Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
6)Attach the award to the post (right click, and save then upload)
7)Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them.
8)Provide a link to the award post you created.
Phew!! all done with these rules!
1)Why did I start blogging?
As I’ve mentioned before, the month of july had been particularly stressful for me. Every single day had been particularly filled with new challenges. I had been wanting to write for sometime now, but I just kept postponing it because the task seemed too tedious for me.I had not thought of a story. And although I’ve been amazing in the subject known as ‘English Literature’ all my life, I’d never written a full-fledged story. But then I made a new friend in that stressful month. He is an extremely successful blogger. And, he told me that if I should convert my thoughts into words. He told me that I should write no matter what, whether I have a story or not.Those sentences motivated me to start my own blog. 🙂
2)A piece of advice.
Well, just be PASSIONATE about reading and writing. If you can’t necessarily articulate while speaking,then just write.Write about anything. It could be your favourite anime or books or Tv show. Write on any topic that you’re interested in. And just be yourself. 🙂
Another piece of advice would be to like, comment and follow other blogs who share the same passions as you do. That’s the easiest way of making friends in this giant, unending sea known as ‘The internet.’ That way other fellow bloggers will know what an awesome blog you have and will like, comment and follow your blog too!
I’ve just started blogging a month ago, but I’ve learned a lot, and I’m still learning. But I can describe blogging in three words :- Passion, Frustration and Elation! These three emotions rule anyone who’s blogging.
So, the fellow bloggers I nominate for this awesome award are :-
- The awesome blogger E. I WONG who’s few words make a lot of impact.
- The amazing blogger Akanksha Lakra who promotes self-love.
- The awesome blogger blliteration who’s poems are pretty descriptive.
- The amazing blogger Ashelynj who’s quotes are motivational and uplifting.
- The awesome blogger gxxbyeagony who’s posts are super relatable!
- The amazing blogger babysteps22 who’s rants are pretty accurate
- The awesome blogger bensbitterblog who makes bitter definitely better.
- The amazing blogger Damyanti who blogs wonderfully about self-love and fiction.
- The awesome blogger regina5000 who’s posts are hilarious and relatable.
- The amazing blogger John White who’s short poems make a statement.
- The awesome blogger Kim Honiball who’s love of reading inspires me to write.
- The amazing blogger hidewaygirl who’s super relatable and talks about the perks of being a teen.
- The awesome blogger Kait King who’s prolificity continues to astound me.
- The amazing blogger Blair King who’s poems speak volumes!
- The awesome blogger daziigirl who’s anime reviews and suggestions are on point.
OH MY GOD!!! I’ve never typed so much! This has to be my longest post till now!
Ps. Typing all this took me over an hour. And I’ve got two tests tomorrow! Haha! I’m such a rebel!
And as always, if you like what I write, do like, comment and follow! It’s free anyway!
Until next time! 🙂